Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lora's Headshots










I had the opportunity to photograph Lora the other day and had a great time getting some really nice shots. I'm going to make it a point to post a new set of pics of the headshots I do each week. Usually I do about 10 a week, so I have lots of variety to show my fans.

Isn't is interesting how people think they're not photogenic??? I find it laughable. They just haven't had a good photographer take their photos. If I had a nickel from each person that says "I don't take good photos" I'd be very wealthy. Of course they'd be wealthy too because every time I hear that phrase, I always say, "Well I do".

Who's next?

No comments:

Who's this Brian guy?

My photo
I'm one of the few people from Wyoming in the midwest. Born and bred, by default I'm a cowboy, through life though I guess I've kept the wanderlust and taken it urban. Having lived in 11 states now, I feel safe to say that I've found home in Indy. I'd never have dreamed I'd live here but 5 years later, I have no complaints! I've been a "lifestyle" photographer for quite a while. Cutting my teeth in landscape photography and photojournalism out West I've developed a style that focuses on simplicity, beauty and life lived well.