Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cindy, Zoe and Scout... pet slideshow!



This is Cindy and the namesake/mascots of her company www.ScoutandZoes.com naturally, it's Scout and Zoe! Scout and Zoe for those not yet in the know, is a dog chew company that sells hypo-allergenic dog chews, aka, Elk & Deer antlers. Brilliant huh?!

Scout is the puppy of the two and being a Short-haired Pointer has an abundance of energy. Zoe's been around the block a bit more but as a German Shepard they're always up to a good row and definitely held her own over Scout. You can see how little Cindy is in comparison and amazingly, she could handle both of these dogs and does it all the time! I was thoroughly impressed.

The photos in the slideshow came from Cindy's "favorite" folder. If you hire me to do portraits you and all your friends can look at each other's favorites folders and it makes it easy to order from and easy for me to design a slideshow or a book for a special day in your life.

I had such a great time with these dogs and Cindy's a doll, brilliant in so many ways. I can't wait to do the fall portraits and get Mr Scout and Zoe, aka Steve in on the act. I hope you enjoy!



B

1 comment:

annelesch said...

Very nice Brian. Love the vivid colors and the expressions.

Who's this Brian guy?

My photo
I'm one of the few people from Wyoming in the midwest. Born and bred, by default I'm a cowboy, through life though I guess I've kept the wanderlust and taken it urban. Having lived in 11 states now, I feel safe to say that I've found home in Indy. I'd never have dreamed I'd live here but 5 years later, I have no complaints! I've been a "lifestyle" photographer for quite a while. Cutting my teeth in landscape photography and photojournalism out West I've developed a style that focuses on simplicity, beauty and life lived well.