Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Klain's Slideshow

I have been so busy after the holidays that I've been severely lacking upkeep on my website and blog. It seems though that my blog has lots of traffic and I'd like to give my viewers a chance to see new stuff, not old. So each day this week, I'll be uploading photos, and slideshows of work I've done since the holidays.

The first one is this family session I did with Linda Klain and her 3 awesome girls. I normally don't shoot on Holidays, but I didn't have a lot of obligations over Thanksgiving so I headed up to Carmel in the morning and had a great time photographing these ladies.

I do location photograph, as well as studio work now with use of an awesome location central to Indy. If you'd like to see more work, check out my fanpage on facebook@ www.facebook.com/diehliciouspix

Thanks Linda for allowing me to photograph your family and trusting me with these memories!

No comments:

Who's this Brian guy?

My photo
I'm one of the few people from Wyoming in the midwest. Born and bred, by default I'm a cowboy, through life though I guess I've kept the wanderlust and taken it urban. Having lived in 11 states now, I feel safe to say that I've found home in Indy. I'd never have dreamed I'd live here but 5 years later, I have no complaints! I've been a "lifestyle" photographer for quite a while. Cutting my teeth in landscape photography and photojournalism out West I've developed a style that focuses on simplicity, beauty and life lived well.