Friday, January 1, 2010

Getting Married once in a Blue Moon!




I had the joy of working and celebrating the marriage AND New Year with Laura Gillis and Steve Sheridan's family and friends at the Omni Severin last night.

It's always fun doing weddings, but doing a wedding on New Years Eve is really cool and to top it off, it was a true, Blue Moon, so, "once in a blue moon" just had to be said.

Leave it to me to dial up a cliche', but a blue moon, for those that don't know is a term when 2 full moons occur within one month and, well, yesterday was the 2nd in December, so way to go Laura and Steve! You really have the wedding planning down to make a special day even more rare.

The collage can be clicked to be seen larger. I'll have more very very soon!

Enjoy and Happy New Years to everyone. God bless America and Peace on Earth!

B

No comments:

Who's this Brian guy?

My photo
I'm one of the few people from Wyoming in the midwest. Born and bred, by default I'm a cowboy, through life though I guess I've kept the wanderlust and taken it urban. Having lived in 11 states now, I feel safe to say that I've found home in Indy. I'd never have dreamed I'd live here but 5 years later, I have no complaints! I've been a "lifestyle" photographer for quite a while. Cutting my teeth in landscape photography and photojournalism out West I've developed a style that focuses on simplicity, beauty and life lived well.