Wednesday, March 3, 2010

NotreDame's Golden Dome







I saw an inquiry looking for a great pic of the Golden Dome at Notre Dame. I love going through my pics and looking for what may become a useful and lucrative image. Gratefully, whether I hear from the party interested, I was so glad to A. see photos where the sun is shining and it's hot outside and B. it forced me to work on some pics I shot in RAW format inside the Basillica. My My My, what a beautiful sanctuary! I loved photographing the campus. Hope you like these and if you want to place an order, let me know!

B!
"makin' it Diehlicious!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pix--had not seen them before! MA

Who's this Brian guy?

My photo
I'm one of the few people from Wyoming in the midwest. Born and bred, by default I'm a cowboy, through life though I guess I've kept the wanderlust and taken it urban. Having lived in 11 states now, I feel safe to say that I've found home in Indy. I'd never have dreamed I'd live here but 5 years later, I have no complaints! I've been a "lifestyle" photographer for quite a while. Cutting my teeth in landscape photography and photojournalism out West I've developed a style that focuses on simplicity, beauty and life lived well.