Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fourth Legacy House Assignment, Part 1








I finished the fourth assigned set of Legacy House ad pics with the help of make up artist, Stacey Mayo and my amazing model and coworker Rebecca and have gone through and worked on the first half of this 4th set of pics.
I took so many good ones that I've got at least another set of pics that were just so good from in the studio that I wanted to do these outside shots first and then finish up my blog postings on this 4th series with the inside photos.

The title of this set is " I've learned the hard way that this can happen to anybody. And it does." The idea is that even beautiful, successful women are victims of domestic violence.

Thanks again to Stacey for making such a wonderful convincing fat lip and black eye and thanks to Rebecca for being such a brave woman to use her beauty to help me pull off these past two themes!

If you want to see any of these photos larger. Click to enlarge. Thanks for looking!

Brian

No comments:

Who's this Brian guy?

My photo
I'm one of the few people from Wyoming in the midwest. Born and bred, by default I'm a cowboy, through life though I guess I've kept the wanderlust and taken it urban. Having lived in 11 states now, I feel safe to say that I've found home in Indy. I'd never have dreamed I'd live here but 5 years later, I have no complaints! I've been a "lifestyle" photographer for quite a while. Cutting my teeth in landscape photography and photojournalism out West I've developed a style that focuses on simplicity, beauty and life lived well.