Monday, September 29, 2008

Indy Lock and Key @ LuLu's


















A big Thank you to Courtney with Indy Lock and Key and LuLu's restaurant. I had a great time meeting other singles and networking and talking about my business with the partygoer's.
Congratulations to Steve and April who won my door prizes which are my "Look Better Online" photo package which includes a photo session and a cd with 4-6 of their favorite photos that are ready to upload to all their online profile's.
Check out my website in the "People" gallery to see what I can do and if you're interested in booking a session, contact me through my contact page on the website as well.

Thanks for looking and thanks for having fun with me @ LuLu's!

Click on the photos if you want to make them bigger.

No comments:

Who's this Brian guy?

My photo
I'm one of the few people from Wyoming in the midwest. Born and bred, by default I'm a cowboy, through life though I guess I've kept the wanderlust and taken it urban. Having lived in 11 states now, I feel safe to say that I've found home in Indy. I'd never have dreamed I'd live here but 5 years later, I have no complaints! I've been a "lifestyle" photographer for quite a while. Cutting my teeth in landscape photography and photojournalism out West I've developed a style that focuses on simplicity, beauty and life lived well.