Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bridal Show at the Montage








I had a fantastic first time experience at the Perfect Wedding Guide's bridal show at the Montage at Allison Pointe. I was able to meet tons of new brides and made some good connections with a few vendors as well.

For fun, I offered a simple headshot to whoever wanted one for their blog/facebook/myspace page and that allowed me to spend a bit more time with each potential bride and groom to be as well as a couple other vendors.

Thanks to James @ Lakeside Entertainment, Paul and Angela @ Expressions Costume Jewelry, Loren @ Tellman Cosmetic Dentistry, Ade' with memwa's, and all the brides, grooms and their friends and family that let me take their photo and share a little more about their wedding plans.

I'm offering my 2009 pricing @ a 10% discount if you book before March 31 so book now. I've got some premium dates still available and I'd love to serve you on your big day!

No comments:

Who's this Brian guy?

My photo
I'm one of the few people from Wyoming in the midwest. Born and bred, by default I'm a cowboy, through life though I guess I've kept the wanderlust and taken it urban. Having lived in 11 states now, I feel safe to say that I've found home in Indy. I'd never have dreamed I'd live here but 5 years later, I have no complaints! I've been a "lifestyle" photographer for quite a while. Cutting my teeth in landscape photography and photojournalism out West I've developed a style that focuses on simplicity, beauty and life lived well.