Friday, February 13, 2009

Holly and Jesse's Wedding






It's been forever since I've posted anything and my apologies to those that check my blog out. I've got a good group of different shots to post so when I get back from WPPI in Vegas, I'll make it a point to add and add and add what's been happening with me and DPA.

I had the awesome privilege of serving the Stauffer's at their wedding at the Columbia Club this past month.
If ever have I seen a couple so perfectly made for each other, these two are it.

The whole day was beautiful and it was just a great day from start to finish. I've put a few of my favorites in here. Like all my other postings, if you want to see the images larger, just click and enjoy.

If you're looking for a photographer for a wedding I'll be at the Montage for the Perfect Wedding Guide's Bridal Show on the 22nd of February. Check me out and meet me if you're seeking out a great photographer for your big day.

No comments:

Who's this Brian guy?

My photo
I'm one of the few people from Wyoming in the midwest. Born and bred, by default I'm a cowboy, through life though I guess I've kept the wanderlust and taken it urban. Having lived in 11 states now, I feel safe to say that I've found home in Indy. I'd never have dreamed I'd live here but 5 years later, I have no complaints! I've been a "lifestyle" photographer for quite a while. Cutting my teeth in landscape photography and photojournalism out West I've developed a style that focuses on simplicity, beauty and life lived well.