Friday, July 16, 2010

KeyBank Clearwater VIP opening

I love going to Key's VIP branch openings. IndyDine caters every one and for those that don't know of IndyDine magazine, you may want to look them up at www.indianapolisdine.com they're diehlicious!

I won't go on and on about KeyBank or IndyDine. I'll let the photos do my bidding. Just wish you were me for a minute. Enjoy!

As always click on the pic if you want to see them bigger and if you have an event/wedding you know could use a photographer, give me a call.

1 comment:

Anne L said...

Excellent photos Brian. I really like those!! Blessings,
Anne

Who's this Brian guy?

My photo
I'm one of the few people from Wyoming in the midwest. Born and bred, by default I'm a cowboy, through life though I guess I've kept the wanderlust and taken it urban. Having lived in 11 states now, I feel safe to say that I've found home in Indy. I'd never have dreamed I'd live here but 5 years later, I have no complaints! I've been a "lifestyle" photographer for quite a while. Cutting my teeth in landscape photography and photojournalism out West I've developed a style that focuses on simplicity, beauty and life lived well.