Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!









Imagine walking into a room filled with thrity-some planters of Easter lilies, roses, hyacinths, tulips and probably a bunch of other fancy pretty smelling hard to spell flowers! (Being a resident for 8 years now I spell Lily like the pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly Inc...) That is what awaited me this morning when I arrived for worship team practice and graced our olfactory nerves through church today!
So I want to thank Lisa Schwier of Post Road English Garden for decorating our church for Easter and I absconded with a Lily from the sanctuary so I could put a pretty set of Easter photos on my blog because "he is the lily of the valley"...

For anyone interested in a little more study on why Jesus is the Lily of the Valley check out this link. http://www.learnthebible.org/the-lily-of-the-valley.html

Happy Easter America!
B

1 comment:

Anne said...

I really like these shots Brian. Very "Eastery" and full of a quiet but powerful glory. How fitting.
Anne

Who's this Brian guy?

My photo
I'm one of the few people from Wyoming in the midwest. Born and bred, by default I'm a cowboy, through life though I guess I've kept the wanderlust and taken it urban. Having lived in 11 states now, I feel safe to say that I've found home in Indy. I'd never have dreamed I'd live here but 5 years later, I have no complaints! I've been a "lifestyle" photographer for quite a while. Cutting my teeth in landscape photography and photojournalism out West I've developed a style that focuses on simplicity, beauty and life lived well.