Monday, April 26, 2010

Isn't rain fallingwater? And can it erase 1's and Zeroes?










I was walking around Ohiopyle State Park and Fallingwater, Frank Lloyd Wright's most famous residential design that's located within this amazing state park in Pennsylvania. As I was photographing in the rain, I wondered as I wandered, if I for some reason fell into the Cucumber Falls or whatever falls fall around Fallingwater, would the water erase my files on my compactflash memory card. In other words, would water erase zeroes and one's?

Yeah, I know it's really a deep thought, but I just thought it was kind of a funny thought. But today has been really full of funny thoughts and signs and sayings. I only got one sign photographed today that I found funny. What I couldn't capture because I was driving though, was the best of all I've seen: "Dangerous Mountain Ahead". I just didn't know that mountains could be a serious threat, nor that there was legal hunting of the handicapped.

Pennsylvania is seriously an incredibly beautiful place, but, it's obviously a very dangerous place. I'd live here, but really think I'd have to get a gun permit. Mountains and people hunting me could get pretty freaky. Perhaps I'd be better off just roadtripping and visiting. I'd be happy to visit often though.

To see any of my pics, like always, feel free to double click and I love your comments, so please don't be bashful, share your thoughts and become a "follower"

Thanks!

No comments:

Who's this Brian guy?

My photo
I'm one of the few people from Wyoming in the midwest. Born and bred, by default I'm a cowboy, through life though I guess I've kept the wanderlust and taken it urban. Having lived in 11 states now, I feel safe to say that I've found home in Indy. I'd never have dreamed I'd live here but 5 years later, I have no complaints! I've been a "lifestyle" photographer for quite a while. Cutting my teeth in landscape photography and photojournalism out West I've developed a style that focuses on simplicity, beauty and life lived well.