Monday, February 18, 2008

The Final Countdown....


So here it is, 10:47 p.m. the day is done, mostly. I'm waiting for BluDomain to do the final tweaks on my site to go live.

I looked at a place to rent/buy and have fallen in love with it. It's in Woodruff Place. AMAZING! As if anyone's reading this right now, but perhaps in a month or 2 when people will be compelled to browse my stories perhaps, hopefully I'll be living there and Loving It!

I'll keep me posted and you too, if you want to know:)

No comments:

Who's this Brian guy?

My photo
I'm one of the few people from Wyoming in the midwest. Born and bred, by default I'm a cowboy, through life though I guess I've kept the wanderlust and taken it urban. Having lived in 11 states now, I feel safe to say that I've found home in Indy. I'd never have dreamed I'd live here but 5 years later, I have no complaints! I've been a "lifestyle" photographer for quite a while. Cutting my teeth in landscape photography and photojournalism out West I've developed a style that focuses on simplicity, beauty and life lived well.