Monday, February 18, 2008

My first Blog posting, Words of Wisdom....


"If at first you don't succeed, try try again...."

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself"

"Don't let college interfere with your education"

These words of wisdom will be part of my backbone as I go forward. Diehl Photographic Arts is about to have a new identity and a new life. With my new website coming I'm so excited to see "If you build it, they will come"...

So stay tuned and I look forward to seeing what the future has in store with DPA.

No comments:

Who's this Brian guy?

My photo
I'm one of the few people from Wyoming in the midwest. Born and bred, by default I'm a cowboy, through life though I guess I've kept the wanderlust and taken it urban. Having lived in 11 states now, I feel safe to say that I've found home in Indy. I'd never have dreamed I'd live here but 5 years later, I have no complaints! I've been a "lifestyle" photographer for quite a while. Cutting my teeth in landscape photography and photojournalism out West I've developed a style that focuses on simplicity, beauty and life lived well.