Wednesday, October 6, 2010

KeyBank's Linwood VIP branch opening slideshow



Congratulations to Denise Saunders, Gary Hentschel, and Key's entire Central Indiana Region for yet another great Branch opening. Key is opening one more branch this year in Brownsburg. Check out my next blog post re: community wall photos and how this week, is what I'm calling my "Key Week". Thanks also to IndyDine for awesome catering. I never leave hungry and am ALWAYS just surprised at what I got to eat. Yesterday was prosciutto/ham ravioli, sweet fire roasted onions on flatbread, apple grilled chicken & a stuffing I can't remember exactly but was just incredible.

No comments:

Who's this Brian guy?

My photo
I'm one of the few people from Wyoming in the midwest. Born and bred, by default I'm a cowboy, through life though I guess I've kept the wanderlust and taken it urban. Having lived in 11 states now, I feel safe to say that I've found home in Indy. I'd never have dreamed I'd live here but 5 years later, I have no complaints! I've been a "lifestyle" photographer for quite a while. Cutting my teeth in landscape photography and photojournalism out West I've developed a style that focuses on simplicity, beauty and life lived well.