Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Baird's Maternity slideshow

A couple weeks ago, my friends Jake and Kylie Baird invited me to their home in Greenfield to photograph Kylie's final stages of pregnancy. This was my first Maternity session and it was really a blast and just plain beautiful. These guys are in love and are altogether just a ton of fun and check out her tummy! It's as beautiful a tummy as has ever been seen and aren't they as happy a family too? I envision the whole gang, from their son Nate on up will be very very excited to welcome baby Judah.

I also am lucky enough to do their baby announcements so I'm looking forward to seeing him and it's only a few weeks away. I'm sure Ky's about to burst. So enjoy the show and if you know Kylie and Jake, make sure you wish them well.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Brian - for your first maternity session I'd say you've got a knack. These are just beautiful! Now, I have to go check out more of your work.

Unknown said...

Well done.

Who's this Brian guy?

My photo
I'm one of the few people from Wyoming in the midwest. Born and bred, by default I'm a cowboy, through life though I guess I've kept the wanderlust and taken it urban. Having lived in 11 states now, I feel safe to say that I've found home in Indy. I'd never have dreamed I'd live here but 5 years later, I have no complaints! I've been a "lifestyle" photographer for quite a while. Cutting my teeth in landscape photography and photojournalism out West I've developed a style that focuses on simplicity, beauty and life lived well.